Free Stuff Items
- A Neck Rope And Two AA Batteries Are Included.
- Click On Request A Sample.
- McCormick Consumer Testing uses the opinions of consumers, like you, to guide the product development process for a variety of food and beverage products.
How does it work?
- Using our database of registered consumers, we target individuals that meet the demographic requirements of the product being tested. You'll receive an email from our unique automated system inviting you to answer some questions for an upcoming consumer test. Once you have answered the questions, the system will inform you as to whether or not you qualify for that specific test. If you are eligible to participate, you will be provided with the session times and you can then choose the one session, if any, which best suits you. Not everyone will qualify for each test, so even if you do not qualify, you will be contacted for future testing opportunities.
Am I compensated for my time?
- Yes. The compensation for each test conducted at our facility ranges from $30 to $100. Compensation for tests done in your home typically ranges from $10 to $15. The amount of compensation is determined by the duration of the test and the number of products tested. Prize drawings are held for Internet surveys to win Amazon.com gift cards.
Enter Fabs Free Stuff ContestWin These FreeLiz Claiborne® Silver-Tone Box Necklace & Earring SetOlivia Pratt Womens Gold-Tone White Dial Pink Bangle Watch